三级小说线全文阅读Located in the west central portion of Michigan's lower peninsula Osceola County is perfectly situated to enjoy rural living with easy access to amenities typically found only in larger communities!
View County Profile
View Photo Gallery
三级小说线全文阅读Coronavirus (COVID-19) Public Information
- County general buildings will be open to the public beginning June 24th. When entering the Courthouse please do so through the front entrance (Upton Ave.).
- The County Courthouse Annex (410 W. Upton) has reopened to the public. When entering the Courthouse Annex please do so at the handicap ramp on the west side of the building.
- Osceola County Parks have opened for Camping and Day Use. The campground, restroom, beach, boat launch, and concessions are open. The playgrounds and pavilions remain closed at this time.
- The Building Department has reopened. Hours are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 am to Noon. The building is not open to the public. Please contact the office for an appointment; otherwise, business will be done by mail, email, electronically, or drop box.
- The following Departments have COVID-19 announcements or information posted on their webpages: 49th Circuit Court, 77th District Court, 18th Probate Court, Building Department, County Coordinator, Emergency Management, Friend of the Court, Parks, Treasurer, and Veterans' Services.
- Osceola County COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan.
三级小说线全文阅读 The Unofficial Candidate List for the August 4, 2020 State Primary is posted online.
Job Openings: Osceola County has the following open positions: 18th Probate/Family Court Juvenile Probation Officer FT; Animal Control Custodian PT; F.O.C. Enforcement Officer FT; Register of Deeds Deputy FT; C.O.A. Home Delivered Meals Driver PT; C.O.A. Home Health Aides PT; C.O.A. Homemakers PT; E.M.S. Paramedic FT; Jail Corrections Officer PT; and Sheriff Deputy/Court Officer-Bailiff PT. For further details, see Employment in the Government section.
OSCEOLA COUNTY Parks Seeking Personnel for the 2020 Season: The Osceola County Parks Commission is seeking paid hourly and salaried seasonal park personnel at both Rose Lake and Crittenden County Park for the 2020 season. Each job requires employment from April through October. Hourly and salaried positions require summer residence at the park in your recreational vehicle. A campsite with water and electric is provided. We are also looking for volunteers by the month or season. Volunteer positions also include a campsite. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Please fill out an application.
Volunteers for Boards and Commissions: Osceola County citizens can volunteer to serve on over a dozen boards, committees or commissions. You can learn more about these boards, committees and commissions by reading the program bio sheet and volunteer by completing the Boards and Commissions Appointment Application filed under County-Administrative (Employment, Appointment, Surveys) in the Forms & Worksheets section of the website.
Your Opinion Matters . . . please complete our customer service survey.
Osceola County is an "Equal Opportunity Employer".